Page 21 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1112131415161718192021222324 LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 236

Thread: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

  1. #201
    Inactive Member imported_biggamesjames's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 5th, 2004
    Posts
    1,410
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I think what you are referring to is actually regarding as fallatio in the Va Code and only against the law if the couple is unmarried...not sure would have to look that one up.

  2. #202
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    I think mental health plays more of a part in it I guess.....you can't make some one love some one they don't, you can't make some one be attracted to a certain body type or style, you can't force that. I would say most would agree when they met their significant other there were "sparks" without it makes it hard. you don't get sparks from all people.

    and you are right, they don't have to act to a certain extent, hence the reason there are gay people getting married having kids.....they may have been able to produce kids but that spark was still not there not enough to keep that "love alive"

    There is more to what goes on than just making a choice to be with the same sex IMO. If not so many would not struggle with the decision.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  3. #203
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    yeah well I had a kid when I was 14 (was on a post about that the other day)

    haul me away, cause I know that was not only illegal but a sin. lol and I am not making fun of the bible (I am the law) but some thing many people do.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  4. #204
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    Code of Virginia
    Title 18.2 - CRIMES AND OFFENSES GENERALLY.
    Chapter 8 - Crimes Involving Morals and Decency http://leg1.state.va.us/

    § 18.2-361. Crimes against nature; penalty.

    A. If any person carnally knows in any manner any brute animal, or carnally knows any male or female person by the anus or by or with the mouth, or voluntarily submits to such carnal knowledge, he or she shall be guilty of a Class 6 felony, except as provided in subsection B.

    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #205
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    thats an impossible thing to enforce, what are they going to do put cameras up in peoples bedrooms?
    Cant we all just get along?

  6. #206
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    We know it's impossible to enforce, but it is illegal nonetheless. To point out that homosexuality is illegal is hard to get credence for when EVERYTHING else is as well.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  7. #207
    Inactive Member imported_MoonlightGraham's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 6th, 2004
    Posts
    2,142
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    i wouldnt put anything past the bush administration.
    [img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]

  8. #208
    Inactive Member Rocky's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2003
    Posts
    1,914
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    i probably shouldnt have said that, there will be feds at my door here in about 10 minutes. as many as they have on lynch mountain im sure to hear from at least 10
    Cant we all just get along?

  9. #209
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    This post is getting to be very idiotic. If you are gay, then you are going to hell. Simple as that. Let's end this now

  10. #210
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: 10 Reasons Gay Marriage is WRONG

    judgement does not come from any one on here.....one thing I don't get about people that tell others they are going to hell, someones relationship with God and what goes on in that relationship is not for others to judge, God will make that choice not you.
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •